Thursday, March 27

Sniffle Snort Hack

Blechk. Still recovering from the results of running around on the cold beach with no shoes on. Got sick on Sunday after spending too long flying my beautiful dragon kite and I'm just now starting to feel like a healthy future is on my horizion. Retardo is laying sick in bed at home. Oops.

Trip Highlights: the Elephants at the Oregon Zoo, Dancing to HillStomp at the Kennedy School, Sunshine on the Beach, Rainstorm at the Beach, Dinner at Table of Contents, Reading in the SaltWater Soaking tub at the Kennedy School, Flying my Dragon, Shopping at Powells, New Red Shoes, New Friends at Sylvia Beach Hotel, and a peaceful drive there and back. Didn't get any knitted objects completed, but I played a lot with my new Harmony Interchangeable Needle Kit that arrrived right before we left. So Pretty! Will post pics and scans of trip soon.

No comments: