Monday, September 1

New Coasters!

I made us some new coasters, and they are C-U-T-E! :-)


Yay! I'm pretty proud of the little box for 'em too--it's on the left, even though you can't see it very well in this picture. I've still got enough of the mostly green fabric to make 4 big dinner napkins, and I think I may need to check the internets to see if I can get any more...soon my house will be filled with paisley snail patterned linen. Cute Police beware!

I registered for a Sewing class at the community college for Fall Quarter, and I am getting really excited. I'm 90% postive I won't actually enroll in the Apparel Design program afterword (which is really what the class is geared towards), but it should force me to actually work on projects and get them done and learn some good skills in the process. And maybe some patience.

I definately lack patience--hence the crazy sewing at midnight going on. But I am getting A Brand New Big Exciting Sewing and Embroidery machine and it is not here yet. I should be patiently waiting instead of starting all the projects I want to do once it arrives, because it is so fancy! It is so nice! I am so excited I have to sew and sew and sew until it actually gets here!

No comments: