Saturday, January 17

Art Therapy Workshop at Maryhurst


On Friday & Saturday I was in Portland to go to an Art Therapy Workshop at Marylhurst University. I'm glad I went to the workshop, but I'm still indecisive about whether or not I will apply for the Master's program next year. I don't think I'd got to Marylhurst--even though I was pleasantly surprised by their campus--so far I prefer Antioch Seattle's program. Then again, if Marylhurst gave me a better deal on the first year...Retardo & I might have to migrate for a bit. I feel like the workshop was good though, and it definitely gave me more to think about... I'm trying to push myself to make the decision by Chinese New Year so I'll have time to get applications for Fall 09 in...if, ya know, I finally decide what I want to be when I grow up.

No comments: