Sunday, April 17

Hugging

This morning when I woke up I woke Retardo with my tears. It was a long convoluted dream, and I was going places, always going from one place to the next and at the end of the dream we arrived in this place and Everyone was there. Everyone, all sitting out in a long oval of lawn chairs, just waiting for us to arrive. And I saw my friend Droolie standing all the way down at one end and she had a lavender blanket over one shoulder and I knew there was a baby under it and ran all the way down and friends were heckling me because I didn't stop and say hello, and when I got down there I got to hug her and it was just her, there was no baby I could feel but the hug was so real and perfect and exactly what I needed and when we were done, I looked to my right and there was my Grandpa sitting in a chair and he was so whole so Not-Broken-Anymore and he said 'Come here Holly-Dolly,' and I came to him and he hugged me and it was such a good  good good hug.

No comments: