Monday, May 4

I Was All Sick, So Here are Random Updates

But am now feeling better! I spent yesterday in my jammies, finishing Baby Ella's quilt. It turned out super stinking cute, and I am proud of myself. :-) I'll post pictures to this entry when I get back home, cuz I forgot to take them off my camera last night.


I have bruises on my both my knees from going roller skating on Saturday with friends. It was awesome, even with my tumble. But I can't kneel down, even on my soft squishy bed.

I dreamed last nightthat there were big and little people in the world, pint size vs. elephant size, and that I was one of the pint sized ones. We in the Small People Resistence had just found out that we were considered caviar for the Big People. It was a pretty crazy dream--very claymation scenery, and I lived in a little tiny apartment built into a giant wooden railroad bridge. The Big People had enormous cats that they used to keep us in line. I think I watched too many epsiodes of The Simpsons yesterday while doing the yarn tying on Ella's quilt.

Also, I have lost four pounds with weightwatchers so far. Again, small proud accomplishments.

And, now that I'm back at work, I just spent ten minutes clicking the next button at this website: http://www.morenewmath.com/random/ . It is awesome. Go now!

No comments: