Wednesday, January 9

revitalizing the neighborhood

it's been time, and it is time, and therefore the great blog revitalization project has begun. factors: being in school full-time again, being laid off from my job, and increased access to internet have lead me to begin compiling and adding the things I meant to post, forgot I could post, emailed to myself, or didn't want to post but am now thinking I could possibly post. not to mention the perpetual new years resolution to be more honest. which means, for me, trying to tell more of the truth even if it's not the whole truth. everyday there will be more posts. they may be Really Really Old Posts. or artwork, or pictures or clips relating to things that I know happened around a certain day. an incomplete maze is still interesting; hedgerows and curves and wild cats in the undergrowth are alluring, yes?

No comments: