Saturday, November 20

Day 2 - The Friends I See A Lot

Being thankful for the friends I see all the time is pretty stinking easy, cuz ya'll are great. I'm struck though, by how many of my dearest friends I wanted to include in the post but couldn't...because of that whole pesky 'see a lot' part. There's another day for you all, I promise.

Retardo--So, um, u r my bestie. It's why I married ya. Thanks, Dude, for wanting to be with me too. All the reasons I'm thankful for you could take up an entire encyclopedia set, so I'll stop there.

B--thank you for being my adopted big sister and opening your heart to me. I'm so thankful to have you in my life and for all the laughing-till-we-cry nights.

A--for being the little brother I never expected to have (stop poking me!!!) and being able to laugh at yourself even when you're sulking cuz you lost a board game. You are more like me than anyone I've ever met, and I'm consistently amazed that we manage to be friends in spite of that.

M--for your patience and kindness and soap-making skills. You are one of my quietest friends, but your presence rounds out our little circles pretty perfectly.

E-bug--the cutest little girlie in my life. I loves ya for your perfect hugs, your happy smiles and for your excitement about the world. I'm so happy that I get to watch you grow and learn and discover!

J--I get to have you as my office roommate, which is pretty awesome because we get to talk smack pretty much three days a week. Thanks for being my buddy and helping me make it through each work week.


No comments: